Wednesday, April 8, 2009

yarg.

hey. sorry about not posting this week, but one: i need more foot pics, and two: i'm really freaking busy during the entire month of April. Spectrum (my university's gay group) basically has all of its events during this month, and i (being the Events Coordinator) am working my ass off. not to mention that my midterm grades weren't so good, so i have to study really hard to pass all of my classes. it's just been a hectic and stressful time so far, and i don't think it's going to ease up anytime soon. but hey, No Brand Con is in two weeks, and i'm going home this weekend to make my costume! (i'm not telling you what it is, you'll have to guess!^.^) well, i have a test today that i should study some more for. you can't ever learn too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment